[symple_callout button_text=”Back” button_color=”gray” button_url=”http://ihivarna.org/?page_id=1192″ button_rel=”nofollow” button_target=”self”]Back to work packages list[/symple_callout]
- Work package leader: SYNAPSE
- Members: IDIBAPS, ITM, vub, eTheRNA, EMC, IRSICAIXA, SYNAPSEASPHALION
- Start month: 1
- End month: 48
- Total p/m: 15,30
- To design a plan that allows for optimal communication within the project and the dissemination of information and knowledge generated by the project to relevant stakeholders.
- To design and deploy the tools that will be needed to implement the plan.
- To undertake extensive dissemination activities according to the communication plan.
- To facilitate the take-up and use of results, in particular by promoting the definition of exploitation strategies,
- IPRs management policies and knowledge management activities and addressed to:
- Support participating partners -and specially the SMEs- in the use and protection of the project results in order to maximize their potential for market uptake.
- Conclude and follow-up on suitable arrangements with respect to results ownership and access rights so as to maximize their use without hampering its exploitation prospective.
- Devise specific exploitation/business plans for the resulting foreground with special emphasis on increasing the competitiveness of the participant SMEs.
|6.1 Webpage set up and launch||
|6.2 Communication plan||
|6.3 Intermediate report on dissemination activities||
|6.4 Interim exploitation and sustainability plan||
|6.5 Final report on dissemination activities||
|6.6 Final exploitation and sustainability plan||
|MS1 Finalization of the communication plan||
|MS9 Final exploitation and sustainability plan developed||